Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chocolate chip cookies

Hey everyone!!
I'm back..I apologise for not posting up something for so long..
Well,the story behind this recipe is basically..I haven't baked anything in AGES so I couldn't stand it anymore and I thought of cookies right away..
I was a lil cheeky and a lil rebellious cause I wasn't suppose to be baking anything at all and I was suppose to be studying for an exam in November..
I manage to do it cause dad was asleep but I had to work extra quick to make the dough and put them on baking paper..I did all these in my room giving my dad the impression of me studying but I clearly wasn't.
Anyway,I've always loved Choc chip cookies..they are my favourites and I am very proud of this recipe cause its one of my own that I have tried and tested for awhile..
Enough talking and let's get cooking..
Ingredients:
125 grams of butter or margerine
1/2 of a cup of brown sugar
1/3 of a cup of caster sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 and a half cup of self raising flour
3/4 chocolate chip
Note: I had excess chocolate Easter eggs from Easter so I used them up
Method:
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius.
2. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
3. Mix in vanilla essence and egg.
4. Sift the flour into the bowl and stir in full combined.
5. Add in chocolate chips.
6. Place teaspoons of the mixture on a greased baking tray or a lined baking tray.
7. Bake for 15 minutes if till golden brown.
You now have yummy cookies to munch on..
Lots of love,
Ade the young learner..
=)

Leave comments and tell me what you think..
Thanks for reading!
Hope you had fun making them as much as I did..
Also,I'm sorry I don't have pictures for this post but I'll put them on once I make these cookies again..
The reason I don't have pictures is cause the kids I was babysitting..stole the cookies as they were cooling so I have none..I'm sorry..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment